Friday, September 28, 2007


We are officially going to start a blog. I never really thought it would be something we would do, but this just seems the simplest way for us to keep everyone actively up to date with our lives. So, from this email going forward we will be posting our events and pictures here. I’m hoping this will become a running diary of our experiences living in the woods. With blogs like, ‘Mike’s first Elk’ or ‘Robi-Warrior trees mountain lion’ or ‘Joseph’s first snow’. Keeping it simple. We hope this site will be able to help us provide more dialog about our lives; with pictures as accents, rather than the opposite (believe me…there will still be plenty of pictures). So, if you feel like you are lacking emails from us, please keep this link and check in on us. There is also a way to receive an automatic email when we update our site. If you are interested in this please email me back and let me know. I will be happy to add any of you.
Check in on us and see.
http://lifeat9200ft.blogspot.com/
Keeping in touch,
Mike, Anne, and Joseph

No comments: